What is Vaginal Rejuvenation
Your vagina changes with childbirth and age. Vaginal rejuvenation or Vaginoplasty refers to anything that changes your vagina, externally and internally.
It involves tightening the inner-outer muscles and vaginal structures to enhance vaginal muscle tone, control, and strength. Note that women undergo this surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.
- Self-confidence improves – when you know things are great down there too, your self-confidence is at a different level
- Sexual sensations improve – with age, your vaginal walls lose some of their tightness. The vaginal rejuvenation procedure is performed to tighten the walls thereby improving your sexual sensations
- Improved bladder incontinence – another focus of the vaginal rejuvenation can be the tightening of the pelvic floor muscles which will help in reducing or eliminating urinary stress incontinence issues
- The procedure will take a few sessions – under the guidance of your gynaecologist, the vaginal rejuvenation procedure will require more than one session; keep the cost factor in mind too
- Risk of infections – as with any surgical procedure, the risk of infection exists. So decide if the procedure is required for you. Each woman’s body is different. Hence even before you decide anything, talk with your gynaecologist. That is the best way forward.
So decide if this procedure is required for you. Each woman’s body is different. Hence even before you decide anything, talk with your gynaecologist. That is the best way forward.